- washing your hands often – with soap and water. This is particularly important after taking public transport
- covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in a bin.
- pupils who feel unwell with symptoms such as cough, difficulty in breathing, fever should stay at home and should not attend school.
- pupils, students, staff and visitors should wash their hands:
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- if you are worried about your symptoms or those of a child or colleague, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment
- see further information on the Public Health England Blog and the NHS UK website.
For any pupils who are isolating at home packs of work will be sent home